How can we help you?
Learn more about how Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis can assist in your fundraising efforts.
1. Charitable donation requests must be received in writing two months in advance of the event date—or date certificate is needed by.
2. Charitable donation requests are reviewed each month by the Hotel’s Executive Committee.
3. To be considered, charitable donation requests must meet the following criteria:
a) The organization must submit 501c3 nonprofit organization documentation, as well as collateral on the fundraising event (such as a PDF or event website link).
b) Priority will be given to organizations with a focus on cancer research and children’s charities (excluding school fundraisers), as this is an important brand emphasis for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.
c) Only one request per organization per calendar year will be considered.
d) Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis does not donate services to be used as incentives, thank-you gifts, door prizes, for entertainment purposes, or to fundraisers that benefit an individual or individual families.
4. If approved, the charitable donation request is processed by the executive office, and the requestor will be contacted for delivery or pick-up of the item.
5. E-mail requests and materials must be sent to Alper Oztok at Alper.Oztok@fourseasons.com or mailed to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, Attention: Alper Oztok, 999 North 2nd Street, St. Louis, MO 63102.
Thank you for thinking of Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, and best wishes for a successful event!
Other ways to get in touch:
999 North 2nd Street
St. Louis Missouri U.S.A. 63102